Apple, iPhone

Best Buy Sells Almost As Many iPhones As Apple

A survey from December of 2011 to February of 2012 reveals that 13% of iPhone customers had purchased their iPhone’s from Best Buy, while 15% had purchased theirs directly from Apple. As expected carriers brought in the majority of iPhone sales with Verizon at 30%, AT&T at 32% and Sprint at an unimpressive 7%.

The survey was conducted by Consumer Intelligence Research Partners and shows that surprisingly online purchases only accounted for about 24% of purchases, with traditional in-store purchases taking up the other 76%.

It’s not really surprising to see Besy Buy doing so well since they have so many locations, but it is surprising that Apple Stores don’t have a bigger proportion of sales than they do.  I’m curious to see how many new iPad’s Best Buy will sell in relation to Apple stores.

Where did you purchase your iPhone? Did you enjoy the experience or do you wish you would have picked it up somewhere else?

Oh yeah I almost forgot… don’t forget that is giving away a new iPad and we will be announcing the winner on Sunday April 1st during our podcast “The A Word.” Click here for more details on how you can win a brand spankin new 16GB white iPad!

Source: AllThingsD

Share this Story

Related Posts


  1. GVK BIO Latest News

    January 19, 2018 at 5:03 am

    465195 988211This internet internet site is often a walk-through for all of the expertise you wanted concerning this and didnt know who ought to. Glimpse here, and youll totally discover it. 878830


  2. appliance repair Richmond Hill

    February 1, 2018 at 12:13 pm

    972467 99314Merely wanna input on couple of common points, The website style is perfect, the topic material is rattling superb : D. 608126



    February 3, 2018 at 7:36 am

    659849 208397But wanna comment which you have a extremely good internet website , I love the style and style it really stands out. 323897


  4. cmovieshd

    February 26, 2018 at 9:33 pm

    338262 996956Glad to be 1 of numerous visitors on this awing website : D. 266342


  5. hi

    March 2, 2018 at 7:46 am

    When I originally commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now
    each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment.

    Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
    Appreciate it!


  6. Start searching for petting sitting, free.


  7. Consuelo

    March 5, 2018 at 5:33 pm

    I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep
    it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later on. Many



    March 9, 2018 at 9:38 am

    You actually make it seem so easy along with your presentation but
    I to find this topic to be really one thing that I believe I’d by no means understand.

    It seems too complicated and very wide for me. I’m having a look forward in your next publish, I’ll try to get the
    hang of it!


  9. !2ke

    March 12, 2018 at 4:33 pm

    348133 75085I truly appreciated this gorgeous weblog. Make sure you maintain up the good work. Very best Regards . 531486


  10. water filtration system for home costco

    March 14, 2018 at 5:59 am

    Some filters use multiple filtration method.



    March 14, 2018 at 7:38 pm

    That is a good tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere.
    Brief but very accurate information… Appreciate your sharing this one.
    A must read article!



    March 16, 2018 at 11:45 pm

    Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble
    with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I
    ended up losing many months of hard work due to no back up.
    Do you have any solutions to protect against hackers?


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Join Our Mailing List

Email Format

Free iTunes Gift Cards!

Find us on Google Plus