Xobni just recently launched their iPhone app called Smartr Contacts for the iPhone. Smartr Contacts automatically adds the contacts from your email accounts as well as the contacts from your social media sites (Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin) to your iPhone. After creating the contacts database, it enables you to search by name, initials, company, title, email, phone etc.
Here are some of Smartr Contacts Features:
- Automatic Address Book – Imagine having an address book that automatically identifies and maintains the names and contact information for everyone you communicate with.
- Smart Contact Discovery – Enabled by the Smartr Cloud, contacts are automatically discovered from email data (currently Gmail or Outlook), as well as data from social networks.
- Rich Profiles – A complete profile is created for each contact, including a photo, job title, phone numbers, company details, email history, common contacts and info from Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Robust Search – Search by name, initials, company, title, email, phone and more to make finding anyone fast and easy.
- Ranked by Importance – All contacts are ranked by importance, not alphabetically, so the most important people are at the top.
Check out the Smartr Contacts demo video below…
I digg this app. It seems a little routine something like contacts but you’ll be impressed when you start using it.
Download Smartr Contacts for Free! Available in the App Store! Click Here
And as always let us know what you think!