Are you running Apple’s latest version of OS X? Mountain Lion was just given an update today. The new update includes bug fixes and corrects some stability issues…
Here’s the change log:
This update includes general operating system fixes that improve the stability and compatibility of your Mac, including fixes that:
- Resolve an issue that may cause Migration Assistant to unexpectedly quit
- Improve compatibility when connecting to a Microsoft Exchange server in Mail
- Address an issue playing audio through a Thunderbolt display
- Resolve an issue that could prevent iMessages from being sent
- Address an issue that could cause the system to become unresponsive when using Pinyin input
- Resolve an issue when connecting to SMB servers with long names
- Address a issue that may prevent Safari from launching when using a Proxy Automatic Configuration (PAC) file
- Improve 802.1X authentication with Active Directory credentials.
You can download the update for free in the Mac App Store under “Updates” at the top. If you find anything else in this update, be sure to let me know and I’ll make note of it here. This update is under 25MB.
Happy Mountain Lion day!