The “Q” Card case is a well-made high quality case for your iPhone 4S /4. But how does it really stack up against all the other iPhone wallet cases?
The Q card case by CM4 is made of a “soft touch” plastic and has a leather-like pocket on the backside. This pocket allows you to fit a few cards and some cash inside. Overall the pocket seems a little flimsy for me to completely trust my stuff inside of it, but on the other hand it did work great for times when I didn’t need such a “fat wallet pocket.”
I probably wouldn’t use the Q card case on a regular basis as a wallet, but it’s certainly great for a case and very useful as a wallet when needed. It also comes with a screen protector as well which is also a plus!
Here’s some features:
- Comfortably fits 3 cards (credit cards, IDs, etc) plus cash
- Lay-flat Screen Guard™ provides ultimate screen protection
- Soft-touch finish allows case to easily pull out of your pocket
- Natural Throw™ buttons maintain an organic connection with your iPhone
- Exclusive patent pending soft-touch rubber and premium fabric design
Overall the case does exactly what it says and securely holds your cards and cash. Most of the trust issues I have with this case are that of my own. I think it makes an excellent case and is super protective.
The Q Card Case comes in four different flavors and is available now for only $39.99. Check the links below!
What do you think of this case?