Dolphin Browser is probably the most popular third-party web browsers for the iPad / iPhone, and there’s a big reason why…
For starters, it’s free. Dolphin Browser adds much needed functionality over Safari, making your web browsing life a bit easier. The latest update brings some exceptionally great features including saved passwords, and auto-complete for browsing history.
The latest update which hit the App Store this morning brings:
1. Save Passwords: Forget inputting the same password information in again and again, Dolphin will remember and save for future use.
2. Auto-complete: Dolphin now remembers your browsing history, bookmarks and searches to make typing in the URL bar even faster.
3. Dolphin Connect: Check out our slick new redesign that makes it easier to sync your bookmarks across all your Dolphin devices.
4. Share via Email: Quickly share webpage URLs in your email.
5. The Norm: Various stability and performance improvement.
A comparable update for iPhone is expected soon.
Go check it out, it’s FREE!