I know it sounds too good to be true, but every day tons of great apps get discounted or even become totally free. I’ve done some digging in the App Store to put together today’s best free and discounted apps. Don’t delay, these prices won’t last forever!
- djay For iPad (Reg. $19.99) – $4.99 – BIG DROP
- KORG iPolysix (Reg. $29.99) – $14.99 – BIG DROP
- Partly Cloudy (Reg. $1.99) – $0.99
- Chronicle Touch (Reg. $4.99) – $0.99
- Convertible (Reg. $1.99) – FREE
- iTab (Reg. $4.99) – FREE
- AAC-Recorder (Reg. $1.99) – FREE
- Duck & Roll (Reg. $5.99) – FREE
- AutoSampler (Reg. $1.99) – FREE
- FiTS by Reiner Knizia (Reg. $1.99) – $0.99
- SketchMee HD (Reg. $3.99) – FREE
- SketchMee (Reg. $1.99) – FREE
The best part is, if there’s an app available for free you’ve got nothing to lose. Download it now and delete it. It will remain free under your Apple ID forever. Enjoy!
Also, if you’ve been looking for the best place to download free apps on your iOS device, you need to check out Free My Apps. This is a great website that rounds up some of the best free iOS apps and rewards you for downloading them!
Click here to learn how to get free iTunes and Amazon Gift cards just by downloading FREE apps from the App Store! This isn’t a silly promotion, it really works.