Video review inside…
This case is great because the “folio” aspect of it is completely removable via Velcro strips. This means if your not in the mood for a folio case, just detach the iPad. Simply take the iPad and it’s smaller case right off the folio covering. This leaves you with a smaller case that retains more of the iPad’s ergonomics.
Check out the video below!
The Ridge Standby has many features including:
- Compatible with the new iPad and iPad 2
- Built-in magnetic strip provides sleep/wake feature
- Transforms into an adjustable stand with 4 different viewing angles; horizontal and vertical viewing options
- Interior slot for the new iPad / iPad 2 is detachable for convenience
- All features are accessible
Overall I was very impressed with the quality, affordability, and durability of the Ridge Standby. It’s very inexpensive, only running you a little over $30. But the functionality and durability it provides is worth much more.
For more information or to purchase the Ridge Standby from CaseCrown visit the link below! I also included a 15% off coupon code in case you want to save a little cash.