Introducing iKlip 2. This is an awesome microphone stand adapter that’s available for the full-size iPad or its little brother. I recently had a chance to review iKlip 2 for iPad mini, and overall, I can’t say enough good things about it. If you’re a musician that’s in need of an on-stage/home solution for your iPad, this is a must-have iOS accessory.
iKlip 2 features:
- Sturdy, durable thermoplastic construction with sure-grip touch points
- Available for iPad 2/3/4 and version for iPad mini
- Universal stand mount clip attaches to stands up to 1.2” in diameter
- Multi-angle and multi-rotational adjustment
- Quick-snap clips provide fast, secure iPad insertion
- All controls, buttons, and connectors are accessible
- Ball-joint positioning system
Like I said, this thing is great. The ball joint allows for multiple viewing angles which makes it super convenient for on-stage use. The quick-snap clips are amazing. They allow for easy installation and removal of your iPad. Simple slide in the iPad mini and you’re ready to rock. It’s literally that simple.
The only downside, if I wanted to be picky, is that iKlip 2 doesn’t leave room for a case. So if you end up rocking too hard and kicking over the microphone stand, your poor little iPad may get hurt. I’m a big fan of IK Multimedia products and I’ve never had a bad experience with any of them.
If you’d like to find out more information on iKlip 2 for iPad/iPad mini, you can check it out on IK Multimedia’s website. You can pick up either version of iKlip 2 for only $39.99. Alternatively, you can purchase it from Amazon as well if that suites your preference. Check out the video review and let me know what you think in the comments.[xrr rating=5/5]