The highly anticipated, third installment in Gameloft’s N.O.V.A. series is now available in the App Store. I just downloaded the game and have to say that the graphics are amazing. By far the best I’ve seen yet…
Even better, it’s a universal app!
The game is highly focused on showing off the new iPad’s capabilities with gaming. The game includes movie-like depth of field, real-time dynamic lighting and shadows, ragdoll physics, and honestly, console style graphics. This game was built to impress.
There’s also a 12-player multi-player game mode with six different maps. Again and again, Gameloft continues to blow iOS games out of the water.
Check out the feature list:
- An epic storyline: Humanity finally returns to Earth after years of exile! Fight in 10 immersive levels across the galaxy, from a war-torn Earth to a frozen Volterite city.
- Multiple weapons and powers: Run, shoot, drive vehicles, and pilot a mech to defeat hordes of enemies.
- Join 12-player battles in 6 multiplayer modes (Capture the Point, Free-for-All, Capture the Flag, etc.) on 6 different maps.
- For the first time, multiple allies can jump inside the same vehicle and spread destruction on the battlefield.
- Discover the new FPS benchmark for graphics and gameplay on iOS (real-time shadow & lights, particle system, ragdoll physics, etc.)
N.O.V.A 3 is a universal app available now for $6.99. Go get it!!!