Take a moment and ask yourself this question: Which Cydia tweaks could Apple implement in a future version of iOS that would remove your desire to jailbreak? I’m totally fine with jailbreaking, but if there was a perfect combination of features and tweaks for iOS, what would they be? Join in on all the fun and be sure to let us know what you think in the comments.
Click on the link below!
Articles from this episode:
- Amazon Developing New Hardware Products
- iPad Smart Cover Magnets Can Shut Off Defibrillators
- An Interview With Apple’s Product Photographer
- Surge in Apple’s iOS 7 Usage Revealed in Traffic Stats
- Sharp Slated to Begin iPhone 5S Display Production in June
- Foxconn’s Push Into Televisions Hints at Possible Apple Television
We have also created a “call-in” line for you as readers to ask various questions.
Please feel free to call and leave a voice mail at 1-609-3-MACMIX.
We’ll be airing selected questions and answering them directly.
Furthermore, you can also tune-in LIVE, yea that’s right live! Via iTunes or iPhone/Android.
If you would like to listen live (Sunday Nights at 6PM PST) you can do so by clicking the link below in your web browser or on your iPhone.
For Android users the process is a bit more complex as you have to download an App called “Just Playlists” and open the stream URL within that App to listen.
Anyone with a Mac or iPhone should be able to just click on the link. Mac users you may be prompted to save/open the file, in which you can just open it up in iTunes to connect!