If you’re the type that wears a tinfoil hat, you should probably stop using Siri. Apparently, Apple saves clips of your voice on a server for up to two years to analyze and help improve “other products and services.” While it doesn’t bother us I’m sure there are some people who will freak out because of this. We also get into some regurgitated iPhone 5S and iPad 5 rumors.
Here are the articles that we discussed this week:
- RadioShack Now Offering Mac Accessories
- Anonymized Siri Voice Clips Stored by Apple for Up to Two Years
- Twitter #Music Serves Up The Hottest Songs On Twitter
- Lower-Cost iPhone’s Plastic Rear Shell Reportedly Surfaces
- Facebook Chat Heads On iOS Apps
- More ‘iPad 5’ Cases Surface Showing Smaller and Thinner Design
- iPhone 5S May Come Equipped With 12-Megapixel Rear Camera
Click on the link below!
You can also tune-in LIVE, yea that’s right live! Via iTunes or iPhone/Android.
If you would like to listen live (Sunday Nights at 6PM PST) you can do so by clicking the link below in your web browser or on your iPhone.
For Android users the process is a bit more complex as you have to download an App called “Just Playlists” and open the stream URL within that App to listen.
Anyone with a Mac or iPhone should be able to just click on the link. Mac users you may be prompted to save/open the file, in which you can just open it up in iTunes to connect!